Monday, June 16, 2008

June update...

Wow! We have been so busy lately spending time outside and having fun with our family and friends that I have fallen way behind on my blogging! Here is a quick update on what's been going on during the past couple of weeks.

Cooper was sick, but he is now feeling much better and is acting like his usual self. He loves to sit in the oven drawer!




We went to baby Gabe's baptism. Steve and I are so honored to be his godparents!




Our friends from Bloomington/Normal came to visit us and we took a trip to Brookfield Zoo.







We honored our dads, grandpas, great-grandpa on Father's Day. We love you all so very much!






Along with these happenings, we also had a neighborhood garage sale this past weekend and I have been teaching every night of the week! Needless to say, it's been busy, busy, busy around here! I will try to do a better job of keeping up with the posts.

1 comment:

Michelle and Jack said...

So that's what you've been doing? I feel like it's been the same at our house. We have barely talked at all...let alone do coffee and let the kids play. Miss you.

Sophie's hair cut looks cute. And, we're glad to hear that Cooper is feeling better. We've been thinking about you guys.