Thursday, August 27, 2009

Is fall here already?

I am not sure what is going on with the weather, but it certainly seems like we are already experiencing some fall-like weather here. It has been cool and rainy all week long! I have already had to use up all of my indoor activities that I was saving for fall/winter. While being stuck in the house this week we played board games, played with playdough, painted, went to the Children's museum, baked brownies, made homemade pizza...the list goes on. I am running out of indoor activities!

Fall is my favorite season, but I am not ready to let summer go just yet. I would still like a few more days of sunshine and warm weather. After all, it is still August! I guess I am just in denial that summer is over and that fall is quickly approaching, which means winter is right around the corner...yuck!

Here are some pictures of us enjoying what may have been the last few days of our summer!





No comments: