During Steve's spring break, we took the kids to the DuPage Children's Museum. They had a blast!






The kids finished their swim lessons in March. The both progressed so much during this session! I can't wait to see how they do when they start swimming lessons again this summer.


We enjoyed some "spring-like" weather! We were outside every chance we got!
The kids and Steve made it into the Chicago Tribune! Here is a picture and a link...

Click HERE to see article.
Sophie has been diligently practicing for her spring ballet recital! Here are a few pictures from the practice session I got to observe.



My friend Gretchen and I ran a 4-mile race at the beginning of April. I wasn't very confident when I began the race, but I ended up setting a PR! This race marked the one year anniversary of my first race ever and I am happy to say I shaved 7 minutes off my time from last year!



We took the kids to an annual Bunny Breakfast at the local highschool. They got to eat pancakes, play games, do crafts, and get a picture with the bunny! They had lots of fun with their friends!




Finally, our cousins visited us this past week! It was so great to see the Polayk family...we wished they still lived closer to us :(

So, that's what we've been up to the past month! We are looking forward to a nice Easter with family and we are hoping for some warm, sunny weather to come our way! I will try to do a better job of keeping our blog updated, too!!!
Happy Easter to all of you!

No comments:
Post a Comment