Monday, February 4, 2008

Sophie's Birthday Bash!

Although Sophie's birthday isn't until Sunday, February 10th, I thought it would be fun to have a small party with some of her friends. This morning, Lily, Baby Jack, and Liam came over to our house to celebrate! The kiddos had lots of fun eating donuts, playing together, and being silly. Here are some pictures from the party...

The Birthday Girl!

Sophie & Cooper hanging out before the guests arrived

Sophie & Mommy

Sophie getting ready to blow out her b-day candle

Baby Jack

Sophie & Liam

Sophie & Lily

Sophie doesn't eat many sweets, so having donuts with chocolate icing and sprinkles was a HUGE treat for her. As you can see, things got kind of messy!

Well, only 6 more days until Sophie turns 2! We can't wait!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Birthday Princess looks like she is enjoying the sweets! Tanya, I just read through all this....It is great to be able to somehow keep up with the kids and life in Chicagoland! I especially like the pic of Nana and Sophie! Hope the weekend is extra special.......Steve, by the way, where did Coop's thighs come from? Those surely are not Bahn thighs are they?????
Love, Leslie

The Bahns said...

Leslie~
Glad we are able to keep in touch through our blog. We hope to be able to make it down to Staunton sometime soon.

We are not sure where Coop's thighs came from either!!!!

Love,
Tanya

Michelle and Jack said...

We had fun today. Thanks for having us over. Start working on a birthday crown for October...I'm going to need one. I'm proud of you for happily awaiting the arrival of "being 2". Hope that year goes over better in your house than it has in ours. You got quite the preview today!

Dziadzia said...

I have a question. Why was Sophia allowed only one candle if she's just turning two? Anyway, I enjoyed the birthday party pictures very much! To anonymous:
Cooper looks "Jaworski" to me. I think those thighs reflect that part of his heritage which comes from hardy Slavic stock. So does the shape of his handsome head. As for Sophia, pretty much all Bahn. All in all, a great mix!

The Bahns said...

She only has one candle because it is a #2 candle!
Tanya