1. Zoey celebrated her 5th birthday! She loves to snooze in Sophie's princess chair. No, that is not mud on her body...she has tons of freckles all over!

2. Cooper has been taking a few steps on his own...walking seems to be just around the corner.
3. Sophie has begun to play with playdough (some of which ended up in Cooper's mouth!)

4. Sophie had her very first dentist appointment, which went very well!
5. The kiddos had fun playing in a tent that Grandma C built!

6. Cooper's two bottom teeth are almost in. It seems like he has been teething forever, so we will be happy when they finally break through!
And finally...the much anticipated unveiling of Sophie's new pixie cut!

Doesn't she look adorable? We are so happy that the mullet is finally gone!
As the endless winter days drag on, we are all extremely anxious for spring to arrive, which will hopefully be accompanied by warm weather and plenty of sunshine. We are all looking forward to playing outside and going for lots of walks.
Hope you enjoyed the hodge-podge of information included in this post. We will keep you updated on the progress of Cooper's walking and the arrival of his bottom teeth!

5 comments:
Yes she does look cute, but I love the mullet. I wish I still had mine. I keep hopeing, but Marsha says they are not coming back in style. Hope you guys are having fun with your family. Later Mike&Marsha
I hate this phrase...but LOL! Don't you just love Mike? That must be where I get my good sense of humor from.
Ha.
Tanya, Steve, Sophie, and Coop, I just love catching up with your busy lives. I love the cuts! Did Steve fail to mention that when he went to the barber's shop he reacted in much the same way? Love to see the pics, blurbs, and comments. Keep in mind that the years will fly...so treasure these moments! Love you guys! Leslie
Great haircut Sophie! I knew you'd look adorable with a pixie. Hope to see you guys soon.
Go Coop Man! Teeth AND walking?! He's quite the little multi-tasker! And as for the new cut, I love, love, love it, but I'm thinking there may be some extension action going on there. Does all of that beautiful mane really belong to Princess Sophie?
P.S. Tell Baby Tracy hello from us!
Post a Comment