My cousin recently posted pictures on her blog of her kids riding their bike, trike, and scooter. That made me realize that I have yet to post pictures of Sophie and Cooper "riding" their tricycles...I put riding in quotes because it is actually not riding since neither of the kids use the pedals, rather they scoot the tricycle along using their feet. Part of the reason I don't ever get pictures of them on their trikes is because I am always a bit overwhelmed by the whole experience. I am usually trying to get Sophie to pedal, making sure Cooper doesn't fall off, pushing Cooper's trike to get the wheels to go and to make sure he stays off of the neighbors' grass, steering Sophie onto the sidewalk so she doesn't go into the street, carrying Sophie's trike back to the garage when she decideds halfway around the block that she doesn't want to ride anymore....the list goes on. Since Steve was home when we were outside yesterday, I was finally able to capture some pictures of the kids in action!




I am hopeful that they will actually be able to pedal next summer!!!
1 comment:
It took Lily a long time to want to pedal, too. Plus, I figure this wears them out more by requiring more energy. If all goes well...that equals a longer nap.
Post a Comment