Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Meet the Teacher Day
This morning was "meet the teacher" day at Sophie's preschool. Sophie's first "official" day of school will be next week in which she will be going for a few hours all by herself. She is very excited about going to school, but continues asking if mommy or daddy can stay with her, so I am not sure how she will react when I drop her off. I am keeping my fingers crossed that she won't be too upset. Knowing Sophie's demeanor, she will do just fine since she is pretty social and adjusts well to new situations. I, on the other hand, will most likely be very emotional. I know I need to try and keep it together so Sophie doesn't see me get upset, but I am sure it will be a very tearful ride home after leaving her there. I started to get choked up on the ride there today if that gives you any indication of what a wreck I will be next week. Here are some pictures from this morning!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Look at the little school girl! Too cute!
I'm just in denial. I keep ignoring it, so I won't be so sad.
Post a Comment