70 degrees and sunny was the weather we experienced this weekend! Along with this unseasonably warm weather came the opportunity to spend lots of time outdoors with the kids. We definitely took advantage of being outside because we know that we will be cooped up soon enough with winter quickly approaching. On Sunday, we took a trip to the zoo, which will probably be our last one this year....unless we decide to go around Christmas to see the holiday lights display. Below are a few pictures from our zoo trip...




Wonderful weather + well-behaved kids = happy parents! It was a great weekend!
1 comment:
Hi Steve and Tanya,
Each time I visit your site I forget to leave you a message. I LOVE looking at all your pictures.....such cutie patootie kids you have! :)
Hope all is well with all of you. Maybe sometime in the near future we can all get together for a little gabbing!
Take care! Love, Ronda
Post a Comment