Saturday, August 28, 2010

Getting ready for school...

We are only two weeks away from the kids' new school year! Sophie will be in Pre-kindergarten and will be going to school four mornings a week. Cooper will be in Preschool and will be attending two mornings a week. They are both really looking forward to meeting their teachers and starting the new school year soon! Cooper will be provided with a backpack from school, but Sophie was instructed to bring her own. I took her shopping the other day to pick one out....she started by asking for iCarly or Hannah Montana (two shows which she rarely watches because I think she's still too young, but all the "big girls" watch), but I somehow convinced her to go with the ever-popular and age appropriate Princess backpack....yay! We also purchased a pair of new school shoes for Sophie. They are called Twinkle Toes by Skechers....they are the IT thing as far as girls' shoes go these days! Sophie loves them and Steve and I think they are pretty cool, too. They have bright, girly designs on the sides, sparkly silver shoe laces, and the toes light up when you walk!




We still need to get Coop some shoes, both of them need some new outfits, and they both need haircuts....then we'll be all set for school! I still can't believe I will have two kids in school this year...yikes!

No comments: