Saturday, November 29, 2008

Picture with Santa

A few weeks ago, I took the kids to the mall and Santa happened to be there already. Since there was no line, we did a "pre-visit" with Santa and we were able to hang out and talk to him for awhile before our actual visit and picture. The kids were a little shy at first, but they warmed up to Santa rather quickly, especially when he gave them antler hats. After this successful first encounter, I was very hopeful that the kids wouldn't cry when they had their picture taken with Santa....who was I kidding? Well, one of our children cooperated! Sophie was such a brave girl and hopped right up on Santa's lap. Cooper, on the other hand, began crying immediately! So, this is the picture we have to remember this year's visit with Santa...




This is the second year in a row that Cooper cried on Santa's lap. You can see last year's post if you need a visual reminder. Maybe next year we will get a perfectly posed, tear-free picture of the kids with Santa...yeah right?!?

No comments: