Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Finally, our house is all decorated for Christmas! I just love the ambiance that Christmas lights and decorations provide....it feels so cozy in our house. I have been doing things little by little during the week, but we waited until this weekend to put up our tree. There is nothing like hanging out on a lazy Sunday morning in cozy pj's, listening to Christmas music, and decorating the Christmas tree. This sure does bring back fond memories of being a kid! Sophie and Cooper were so excited to hang ornaments and they both did a pretty good job of helping. Granted they wanted to hang all of the ornaments on the same branch, so I tried to spread them out a bit while they were napping...they'll never notice! I think everything turned out really nice...it is so great not to have a gate around our tree like we have had in years past. I just hope Cooper doesn't decide to pull on the ornaments and knock the tree down one of these days! Here are some pics of the kids helping with the ornaments as well as the finished product. Hope you are enjoying the spirit of the holidays!









No comments: