Monday, December 14, 2009

Sophie's 1st Christmas program...

Sophie performed in her very first Christmas program this Sunday! She, along with the other kids in her preschool, sang two Christmas songs. I was expecting that she may have stage fright and just stand there, but Sophie was very brave in front of the large audience. She actually participated by singing the songs and doing the arm movements like she was supposed to. We tried to get video footage of the performance, but we were pretty far back and the kids sang so quietly that it was difficult to make out what they were singing. However, I did manage to take plenty of pictures!

Sophie's preschool class


Sophie's fan club





Sophie's friend Kyle


Way to go, Sophie! We are all so proud of you!

1 comment:

Michelle and Jack said...

Quite the big girl!

I like her in a headband...super cute!