I never thought I'd say this, but couponing has become my new hobby! I used to think my grandma was silly for cutting coupons and having a coupon organizer and now I must admit that I am following in her footsteps! I started clipping coupons here and there about a year ago, but just recently I have become coupon crazy and I am finding and using coupons for just about everything. It started when Steve told me about a local woman named Jill Caltado who has a couponing website and blog. She also has a couponing DVD that I need to watch. From her blog, you can clip and print coupons for various items from several stores. She actually claims to feed her family on $40 a week! I am not quite that good yet, but I am much more aware of watching sales, using coupons, and monitoring my spending.
Another couponing resource I use is a website called hip2save.com. You really need to check this out! This website provides information about special deals from various stores, printable coupons, and tips on how to use coupons in conjunction with sale items. You can literally use coupons along with sale items to purchase things for next to nothing.
I know it may sound silly, but I get such a rush from using coupons and finding deals! It makes me happy to know that I am saving our family money. Although we are spending money, we are shopping much more wisely by using coupons and being aware of sales and special deals. Take a look at hip2save.com and Jill Caltado's website if you get a chance...you are sure to find some good deals!
Happy Couponing!
*****I added the link to the hip2save website...it is on the right hand side of the blog page underneath the counter.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
check out neverpayretailagain.com
have fun!
Missy
sorry -- I think it's .net
neverpayretailagain.net!
I will definitely check it out....thanks!
Let's get together soon, too!
Tanya
Can we coupon shop together soon? I owe you a hit in the heels with my cart! :)
Post a Comment