Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Since I don't think Steve or I have one drop of Irish blood, we typically acknowldege St. Patrick's Day, but we don't "celebrate" it. However, with Sophie being in school and learning and talking about St. Patrick's Day, I decided to embrace the spirit of the holiday this year.


On Sunday, Steve took the kids out for some St. Patty's Day fun with our friends and neighbors (while I was home sick).


Today, Sophie had a St. Patrick's Day celebration at her school! Here she is posing in her St. Patrick's Day necklaces and leprechaun mask.


Cooper also wore green today! He and I have been sick the past few days, so we have been spending a lot of time relaxing and hanging out inside trying to get healthy. Here he is playing one of his favorite games....Disney DVD Bingo.



I think we may all go outside this afternoon to get some much-needed fresh air. Hope you are all enjoying the weather on this beautiful day!

Happy St. Patty's Day!

1 comment:

Dziadzia said...

Yeah, another St. Patrick's Day in the books. As I have been known to comment, it seems to rank just above Christ's second coming in media importance. Oh well, maybe it wouldn't be so all-consuming if they waited until March to hype it rather than starting the day after New Year's(see January 2nd). Cute pictures, though!