Monday, October 22, 2007

Lily Turns Two!

She's silly, she's sweet, she's adorable, and boy can she dance...she is Lily Bug! Lily is one of Sophie's dearest friends and yesterday she celebrated her 2nd birthday!



Sophie and Lily have known each other pretty much since birth and they became even closer last year when Sophie attended daycare at Grandma Marsha's house. We are so excited that they are such good buddies and we can't wait to see them grow up together. We look forward to more birthdays, outings to the zoo and other fun places, taking vacations, and having lots of sleepovers.



Thank you for being such a great friend to Sophie! You are a special little girl, Lily. We all love you very much. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Michelle and Jack said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Aunt Tanya! I'm so glad to have Sophie for a friend. I love little Coop, too. I feel so popular!
Love,
Lily