Thursday, October 22, 2009

An Annual Fall Tradition...

It has become an annual fall tradition that our family take a trip to a local pumpkin patch. This year we went to Bengton's...it is the same pumpkin patch my dad used to take me to every year when I was younger. I have such fond memories of this place and I enjoy making new memories there with my kids.


We decided to head to Bengston's on Sunday since the weather was gorgeous. After about a week of rainy, dreary days, we finally got the perfect fall day....pleasant temperature, sunny skies, and crisp, fresh air with only a light breeze. Here are some pictures from our trip to the pumpkin patch...








And our trip wouldn't be complete without a few rides!





Our trip also consisted of indulging in some funnel cake, a visit to the petting zoo, a walk through the haunted house, and the always-entertaining pig races! It was a great day and I am counting down the days until next year's visit!

No comments: